Step out to the grand opening of Baker & Olive in Corona del Mar, benefitting Casa (casaoc.org) on Friday, Feb. 10, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Baker & Olive is a chef-inspired specialty shop and tasting pantry in Corona del Mar, with a culinary team that is immensely passionate about quality ingredients. Together, they curate a collection of world class aged balsamic vinegars, ultra-premium, freshly harvested olive oils from around the globe (depending upon the season), artisan cheese, charcuterie, salts, seasonings, and other specialty food ingredients.
Highlights of the grand opening:
- Live parmesan wheel cracking (rarely seen, and it’s fascinating!)
- Support Casa! A portion of the evening’s proceeds will go to this great community organization, to help the children of Orange County
- Goodie bags for the first 50 guests
- For every $250 spent, receive a free private class/event in-store with Baker & Olive’s chef/fromager/manager
- Craft Mocktails using some of Baker & Olive’s balsamic vinegars, including some tempting recipes
Baker & Olive is located at 928 Avocado Ave., Suite 928, Corona del Mar Plaza.