On Sunday, May 15, 2016, nine celebrity chefs come together to prepare fresh farm-to-table delicacies to further Share Our Strength’s mission to end childhood hunger in Orange County and across the nation. Event attendees will enjoy an afternoon of delectable tastings, fine wines, signature cocktails, and picturesque panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean at Montage Laguna Beach.
2016 Celebrity Chef Line-up
- Chef Nathan Beriau, Montage Palmetto Bluff, Bluffton, SC
- Chef David Coleman, Chianina Steakhouse, Long Beach, CA
- Chef Ben Ford, Ford’s Filling Station, Los Angeles, CA
- Chef Ray Garcia, Broken Spanish, Los Angeles, CA
- Chef Walter Manzke, République, Los Angeles, CA
- Chef Flynn McGarry, EUREKA, New York, NY
- Chef Kris Morningstar, Terrine, Los Angeles, CA
- Chef Lee Smith, Executive Pastry Chef, Montage Laguna Beach, CA
- Chef Craig Strong, Studio at Montage Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, CA
About Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® Campaign
No child should go hungry in America, but 1 in 5 kids will face hunger this year. Using proven, practical solutions, No Kid Hungry is ending childhood hunger today by ensuring that kids start the day with a nutritious breakfast and families learn the skills they need to shop and cook on a budget. When we all work together, we can make sure kids get the healthy food they need. No Kid Hungry is a campaign of national anti-hunger organization Share Our Strength. Learn more at NoKidHungry.org.
To purchase event tickets to Taste of the Nation or to learn more about this year’s event, please visit ce.nokidhungry.org/events/laguna-beach-taste-nation